Saturday, March 10, 2007
Went to school ,found out my water bottle leaked. My results and CCA records wet.
i do not want to give a thorough walk through of my doings today. It was just too "memorable" From a OG group of 10+ people dropped to 3. From "cool" can that be?
Had cheer competitions, mascots..and finale was disco night. There was a live band during the disco night. Yea it was "fun". Serious. It can only be fun when you know the people there. The thing is what happens that even the other people from your own OG also mixes around with your friends? What happens if you are the only damn one from your school who joins science stream? Well the answer is you will have no friends at all. Bleh. Just have to suffer through that one hour. Anyway my priority of joining SA is to study, 2nd priority is to make friends or what so ever. I didn't actually want to go a JC. It was a serious rational decision rather then decent and sound one which i think i will not regret about it.
Brought my uniform. My shirt seem kinda small ha ha. I don't want to change it. As I prefer small shirts, I hate wearing big shirts since i had been wearing them when i was small. My dad always buy a bigger size shirt. I do not grow at all and it make me feel so big and I feel pathetic.
Lol but the Skirt incident of kenneth really make me laugh. Well Holidays are here. The one and only slacking week before the we prepare for war. War for the A's. lol.
I missed 07S2 Peeps from MI. They are the ones that truly give me really memorable memories for me to keep, Lets stay in touch with each of any events if you are reading this.
Signing Out.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 8:25:00 am when sealed by サーン