Thursday, March 15, 2007
as the title beholds...past few days really sian. I cannot believe i am living these last days of a Pre JC student, stoning and slacking.
Good thing i managed to catch up lots of anime and several drama shows. I was thinking whether i still have time to play any games...then my friend coincidentally told me of a old game..yeah.
Utopia, http://games.swirve.com/UTOPIA/
Legion of kingdoms pit war against each other. Build your own kingdom, , something like a simulation but all u use are click of a button and your imagination, because you are dealing everything is in words. LOL wonder ehow can that be fun. Well its a old game i had played when i was secondary one. Looks i can resume it again. All i need to do is to log in at least once a less then 15 minutes. finished..haha
jia hong appeal successful to leisure and resort, sian one less people i know in SAjc.
I randomly went to check school's calender. Common Test in June , Final Examination at Oct. Freaking fast. I do not know i can cope or not..
okay, i am seriously bored, Hoping Saturday will come soon, then can go out, meet my MC family...
Hk just told me he only got 4 girls in his class. Oh my god. It is because of the course computing!!! I taking that too >_> Crap, i rather have no girls in our class then having a marginal amount of girls in our class...due to some personal selfish reasons.
Signing Out.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 7:29:00 pm when sealed by サーン