salcha4u ;D
Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Wishing tonight that tomorrow will never come
Countless dreams and loves and losses, I cry and cry and cry as though beaten down by rain

Don't display me, not like this
I need something to keep on living
If I can't even believe in myself, what can I believe in?
The answer is so close I can't even see it

Shedding black tears
I am nothing. Filled with sorrow,
Unable to say a word
The pain is welling up inside me, and
I can't bear this alone

I cried in the middle of the night, drew my face that isn't me,
That hides my weaknesses. I'm going to stop smiling...

Don't display me. Is the hardest thing in the whole world
To keep on living?
If it comes from you, then it's all right that it's intangible
I don't want things that can be broken anymore

Shedding black tears, crying out
Tomorrow comes with a face that I don't know
Struck with this same pain again
If I have to continue like this, every day,
Then I want to disappear forever, far away
I know it's selfish, but...

Shedding black tears
I am nothing. Filled with sorrow,
Unable to say a word
The pain is welling up inside me, and
I can't bear this alone

Shedding black tears, crying out
Tomorrow comes with a face that I don't know
Struck with this same pain again
If I have to continue like this, every day,
Then I want to disappear forever, far away
I know that it's selfish, but...


Bleh Nothing really to blog. Went maths tuition today, kinda taken aback by AP & GP revision although i was been taught before. The questions are totally different from the ones MI had gave, It is also a good thing i went back for revision, nothing had been in my head for quite some time.

Bit torrent Speed for teh First time HIT 300KB/s!!!

It seems many of my friends in other JCs have bridging lessons. I kinda feel left out lol. Although it is cool to have no school and holidays before real life starts, we have to put double effort since we will have evening lessons.
"Do not think of going home." >_> quoted from someone.

Well just hope i am able to get my subject combination. I do not even want to think of doing geography after 1 year of being abused verbally. Well. Thanks the abuse spurred me on to greater heights!

Sian, still do not know what CCA i would want. I personally wanna try AVA. However the odds seems quite slim, and i hope there is no interviews. If not perhaps tennis , although I want to focus on my studies.

I also gave it a thought. I do not think i can blog everyday once JC starts..crap.

Heard sun nu start her job today. Hope she is doing well lol.

Translation Lyrics Of Kuroi Namida (Black Tears)

Signing Out.


-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 6:49:00 pm when sealed by サーン

About Me

Saien サーン

Youthless, Dreamer, Need A's, Loveless.

Archive

January 2007 l February 2007 l March 2007 l April 2007 l May 2007 l June 2007 l August 2008 l September 2008 l October 2008 l November 2008 l December 2008 l April 2009 l

Other lives.

Kenneth Ryanna Rachel Lim Geraldine Jiu Siang Gabriel Maung Macadia

SHOUT BOX



Links

Google
Gamespot
Tokyo Toshokan
Anime Paper


Wishlist

  • Yggdra Union
  • Sep 16, 2008
  • Stars Wars Force Unleashed
  • Sept 16,2008
  • Rain - OLIVIA single
  • Sept 17,2008
  • Valhalla Knights 2
  • Sept 23, 2008
  • Star Ocean: The First Departure
  • Oct 21, 2008
  • Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008
  • Red Alert 3 - Oct 28, 2008
  • Tom Clancy's EndWar - Nov 11, 2008
  • Eternal Poison - Nov 11, 2008
  • Kingdom Hearts RE:COM
  • Dec 2, 2008
  • Persona 4- Dec 9, 2008
  • Star Ocean:Second Evolution
  • Jan 6, 2009
  • Little Big Planet - TBA
  • Final Fantasy Agito XIII -TBA
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - TBA
  • Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday -TBA
  • Dissidia: Final Fantasy - TBA


  • Counter




    Design

    Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
    However, brush credits do not go to me.