Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Got letter from secondary school to go back founder's day to take prize. Eh yea the usual prize.
Other then that nothing is fun. Despite the Mass lecture week, i thought will be still quite slack. However, computing isn't easy. I miss 3 months, and it cost me an arm and a leg already. Thank goodness the cohort there is only 10 people taking computing.
that means, the 3 people who miss computing first 3 month can catch up. At first, I understand a bit however when it reaches the C++ programming part. I was superb blur.
I am totally new C++ programming and the teacher teach as if we knew it already. Gosh i guess i need to learn a bit by myself. First lesson already got assignment. I hear there are only 3 computing teachers and from what my friends had said, we got the best of the 3. The tutor has a phD, so yea had to call her Dr...
yea signing out..
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 6:24:00 pm when sealed by サーン