Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Gee... This few days, my morning appetite has not been good and I always have the feeling of vomiting. SO I decided to ask some friends. They joked about me having morning sickness. While some said because of stress like O's although i had not think about it. He said it is because the mind is weak in the morning.
Oh yes...Chemistry lesson is crap , I decided for the first time not to listen at all. So draw a bit, talk to friends...and so on. OH and they seem to laugh at every burp although it is real not artificial. =.= Maths passed quite fast, and physics...cher..Ur are the greatest. I will miss you T_T lol. lol, HT also let off early. =D
Today went bowling with friends..I actually do not feel like going for being an anti social, but i realised i left a bit time to enjoy myself, so just go for it.

Still bowling is a real turn down, WE got to play only 30 minutes due to the reservation that had been made my someone else. We thought it will be just a normal booking..but guess what? its a bunch of primary school kids. When I just got the hang of bowling, they turned off it damn =.= At least i learned the proper way to control the ball. Fan zhi aka lobby made lots of strikes and even did a so called backhand shot he is bragging a lot about. Then they wanted to pool, but it will be too late for me... so need to go back ha ha.
Avatar By Digik Designs, Signing Off,
Yes Sire.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 8:42:00 pm when sealed by サーン