Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Had not been blogging for quite some time..DO not know what to blog. Events were short but sweet. Summary for three days,,
Sunday, i went to Hong Kiat house to help him install a new game, Stepmania =P
then he had to go to meet up with his clique and i was bored so i followed them.
Played LAN...yea!! Thrashed people in the first game. i was only good in De_dust...
subsequent games i lose like hell. The ever so humble Tim had 80+ frag for a small map game. After that i went to Jia Hong house in the evening to do my registration. I put only three choices, talked with Jia Hong about some stuff then went back home to watch the finale of PCK. *sad no more pray pray*

Monday!! I got to fix my 3-4 year old Gundam figurine that was laid lying on top of my cupboard. It was too gay for me to fix it. The colour = Light PINK. Took 2.5 hours to finish it. I was totally sure, it looked pathetic. I finally got Honey And Clover, The Movie!! Waited that for around a year since it will not be shown in other countries. Now I will be waiting for Nana 2 to come out. It feel nostalgic to get that series. I recommend the anime version. It truly speaks of life problems of our late teenage/young adult life.
Tuesday , TODAY!!!. Played arcade with my sun nu, ks and my new sun zi gabriel!! lol.
Spent altogether 30 bucks =.= surprise surprise. They even made my card VIP lol. Now i seriously never play any games for quite a long time. I am very very rusty. See my sun zi and sun nu play..lol..they all more pro then me. However we had fun!! DAmn should have taken pictures. Ya..and today both grandchildren discuss about the poly courses they wanted to go. I was so left out since i chose the JC route . Wish them luck when they are in there. Sun nu today also consult some life matter with us. Haix..its tough been ah gong so is his money.
Avatar By Digik Design, Signing Off..
Hai Sire
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 7:09:00 pm when sealed by サーン