Friday, January 26, 2007
Do not have the feeling to blog. Nothing to blog. I have the emptiness in my heart again T_T Yesterday terrible PE, the ex convict seriously giving us hardcore crap. although there was a excerise i like ...shouting as long as I can, that sure does release some stress.
Today, we got physic test....i was totally unprepared..good thing i passed the test =). Our Physic teacher is the kindest teacher i ever seen seriously, the kindest teacher. During break, i do not feel like eating again...due to specific personal reason. THIS DARN REASON ---> I HATE IT, IT break bonds, IT break chances and the worst thing of all is.... IT happens every day T_T. Someone save me. Anyway i got to see how my friends eat. All sure have different eating manners. One was eating very serious and carefully, The other was playing with his food while eating, another was eating and looking at the surroundings while another kept stuffing food in his mouth although his mouth is full of food.

Next was GP, Nothing much we used the last 20 minutes to talk about class BBQ and a overnight stay in a semi detached. During Economics, some boys kept saying
Miss Very Hot! Air con not on, Miss very hot!Then my friend was too small that she cant look at the whiteboard because the CRT monitor was too big. Xp
During maths, ken suddenly messaged. God he was so sick he have to go back , I mean it was weird since we just left a bit of time before school's over. Can't he just wait for me? In the end I have to go back myself again. Had missed a 66 bus, then I have to wait for 25 minutes for the next one =.= After reaching to the interchange...got hungry and went to eat long John. The serving today was so much i was bloated. Got lucky to have corner seat after 1 transit stop, slept till back home.
Boring eh? Ha ha Of course now, i am back home lifeless again.
Avatar by Digik Designs Zzz..Signing Out,
Yes My Lord.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 5:35:00 pm when sealed by サーン