Saturday, January 27, 2007
Yes...I had been experiencing different dreams, well I had to specify that since some people may have repeated dreams.It could be because I been very tired lately since I never had so many dreams occurring consecutively. I was able to remember some dreams only since they occurred prior to my awakening.
there was one that occurred while I had only slept for 20 minutes! However the dream is in bits and pieces. Well, its like there were multiple rows or chairs. However there
were no one except me and a few girls o0 (yea i not gay!). However it seems like their faces are being blurred out or something like that, but from what i perceived, The girl behind me do not like me being with the girl beside be, lol. Then suddenly the one beside me, whispered to me by the ear, said some things and i blushed >< then the 'blurred face' became clear lol. That was when i woke up. *crap~! stupid alarm clock*
(lol ben and ken this is the one i am wanting to tell but cant phrase it) There was another one. I threw a baby down from the fourth floor >< the baby crashed on to a red car, and the car's top was dented. However the baby survived and laughed at me and crawled down from the car. Mr bean suddenly came out from the car and waved at me and went away with the baby. *Creepy*
The other one was short. i was running away from some monster (typical) but the scene was at a Japanese bathhouse, where those doors were the sliding ones. I seem to be carrying something but I forgotten what was it.
there are others too but I am going to say this as the last one...I was playing O2JAM on a laptop while lying on a bed in this room which are lit by red lights. There was no door but an evaluator, i got tired playing and decided to take the evaluator. It was going down..then out of no where a gunner came in holding a a heavy two barrel guns and shot at my chest. Blood just splashed everywhere. I woke up from that dream immediately and it was like real..i could feel the pain of the bullets going through me.
Nothing to write today so wrote about this.
Avatar from Digik Designs ,Signing Out...
Yes My Lord.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was 6:40:00 pm when sealed by サーン